Millionaire Dropout Shares Money Making Tips – Fire Your Boss & Start Living The Life You Want
Vince Stanzione author of New York Times Bestseller The Millionaire Dropout, Fire Your Boss, Do What You Love & Reclaim your life explains how he turned his life around and became a dropout multi millionaire. You can Download a free chapter now using the box on the right hand side.
Just a Few of the life changing tips you will learn from the book
- Applying the 80/20 Rule
- In essence, the rule predicts that 20% of your time, resources, services or products will earn you 80% of your revenue. In real terms, it means that most people are wasting about 80% of all their efforts!
- Why Trading your Time for Money is a Bad Idea
- Time is a precious resource, and one of the few we have which is truly finite. Yet many of us trade it in vast chunks for a meager annual salary. Successful people know that ‘time-equals-money’ is a myth. They figure out ways to automate their earnings. So whilst they’re on holiday, travelling, at leisure and asleep, money is being made on their behalf.
- How to Market your Business
- These days, the most effective marketing is often online and free. All you need is a little time, and the willingness to learn some new skills.
- How to Buy Profit-Spinning Websites and Domain Names
- Rich people buy assets – i.e. things that make them money, including real estate, businesses and information products like books that generate royalties. Today, real estate is more than just bricks and mortar. Real estate can be a profitable website and/or a domain name.
- How to Reprogram Your Mind for Success
- Many of us are held back by negative comments and childhood experiences. Imagine your brain is a computer memory stick. When you were born, it was blank. Everything had to be learned. So how can we reprogram our mind and stop past negativity from affecting our lives?
- How to Add Fifty Cents to Every Dollar
- Once you learn to get the maximum bang for your buck, you will realize that by spending wisely, you are effectively earning more money—but without working harder.
- How to Get a Discount on (almost) Anything
- Getting the most for your money is JUST as important as making it and everyone should know how to get great discounts on day-to-day purchases.